[Zope] IDE for ZOPE

Philipp Auersperg phil@bluedynamics.com
Sun, 23 Jun 2002 11:19:34 +0200

Check out Boa-Constructor (http://boa-constructor.sf.net) developped by
our friend Riaan Booysen,
it is by far the best IDE for python, inspired by Delphi.

There is a built-in Zope-support (called ZOA, initi, where it installes
a small server-sided module
into Zope and you can edit PythonScripts, ZPTs, DTML,....

It's flexible object-oriented design makes it easy to extend it to write
support for different
Zope object types.

Boa supports debugging of Zope applications:
Python code, Python Scripts (no on else can do that yet), and in near
future ZPTs.

My Partner Robert Boulanger will give a Lightening Talk at EuroPython
dealing with Boa.
see the announcement here:
http://www.bluedynamics.org/Members/robert/EuroZope

To run it you need wxPython, it exists for Linux and Windows, when you
download Boa from sf.net please take tha latest CVS to get the latest
features.

Since Boa is an open-source project, contributors of code are always
welcome!

regards
phil