[Zope] Zope Sessions ques

Aseem Mohanty aseem@neurobehavioralsystems.com
Mon, 24 Jun 2002 05:12:48 -0700

Can anybody tell me how to do this CST stuff in Zope Sessions :

(sessiondatamgr is a CST data manager)
data = sessiondatamgr.getSessionData()
data.invalidate()
sessiondatamgr.flushTokenCookie()

I tried the following:

data = session_data_manager.getSessionData()
data.invalidate()
bid = session_data_manager.getBrowserIdManager()
bid.flushBrowserIdCookie()

but it doesnt do the thing ie kill a session.

also whats the Zope Session equivalent of  isTokenNew() in CST??

finally any other docs regarding Zope Sessions other than the Zope Book
and shopping cart example because they are extremely simple cases, and
didnt help me at all in converting my stuff from CST to Zope Sessions.

TIA
AM

 Aseem Mohanty
 Neurobehavioral Systems Inc, 828 San Pablo Ave, Albany, CA 94706
 (R) 510 7696011 (M) 510 3014871 (O) 510 5279231
 "I saw `cout' being shifted "Hello world" times to the left and
  stopped right there!!"                        -- Steve Gonedes