[Zope] zopeedit error

Julián Muñoz jmunoz@softhome.net
Tue, 25 Jun 2002 07:00:05 +0000 (GMT)

I've just installed zope edit today, version of 2002/06/25

It produces me this error on the helper side, after asking me for the
editor path:

FATAL ERROR: global name 'path' is not defined.

Running it manualy on a downloaded file:

zopeedit.py rer
FATAL ERROR: global name 'path' is not defined
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/julian/bin/zopeedit.py", line 688, in ?
    ExternalEditor(input_file).launch()
  File "/home/julian/bin/zopeedit.py", line 294, in launch
    command = self.getEditorCommand()
  File "/home/julian/bin/zopeedit.py", line 278, in getEditorCommand
    self.config.set('general', 'editor', path)
NameError: global name 'path' is not defined

--

      __o
    _ \<_

Saludos de Julián