[Zope] Re: FastSiteSearch & SiteSearch

eric.n.dunn@bankofamerica.com eric.n.dunn@bankofamerica.com
Tue, 25 Jun 2002 11:07:35 -0400

Actually, I like the FastSiteSearch
(http://www.zope.org/Members/Ioan/FastSiteSearch) better since I need to put
a search engine on an old Zope 2.3 site that doesn't have Python Scripts
installed.
This is a Production site with 32000 hits a month by 200+ users
They rely heavily  on Yihaw Directory Product.

Is there a way to configure the 3 (FastSiteSearch) objects to find Yihaw
Folders and other Yihaw objects via meta-data and (better yet) the content
of the Yihaw object?

Right now, the problem is the ZCatalog doesn't do a good job on finding
numerics (i.e. check number 1234, etc).
It also searches on HTML code (i.e search on 100 brings back html tag 100%)

Any help appreciated,
Eric Dunn

Ioan Coman <ioan2k@yahoo.com> on 06/25/2002 04:07:38 AM