[Zope] Special deal for Zope community members (OSCON 2002)

Rob Page rob.page@zope.com
Tue, 25 Jun 2002 13:27:15 -0400

Time is closing in on the O'Reilly Open Source Conference
which will take place July 22-26 in San Diego.  Zope
Corporation is a proud sponsor of this 4th O'Reilly Open
Source Convention:

 o http://conferences.oreilly.com/oscon/

O'Reilly & Associates have been a consistent partner in
advocating open source software and we will be there in full
force, presenting several talks in the Python and Zope
Tracks. For a preview see:

 o http://conferences.oreillynet.com/pub/w/15/tutorial_python.html
 o http://conferences.oreillynet.com/pub/w/15/track_python.html

If you purchase the regular conference pass and two
tutorials O'Reilly will include two more tutorials for free.
In addition we have arranged for an additional twenty
percent (20%) discount for readers of this email list.

To get the special discount, use discount code "os2002zope"
when you register at:

 o http://conferences.oreilly.com/oscon/

As many of you know, Open source software offers real
technical and economic advantages over its proprietary
counterparts.  Attend this conference and learn how you and
your organization can leverage the myriad open source
resources to deliver projects better, faster *and* at far
less cost.

We hope to see you at the Conference!

Regards,
Rob Page