[Zope] Acquisition Template

Geir Bækholt Geir Bækholt
Tue, 25 Jun 2002 21:57:47 +0200

Hello Marco,

MC>         What's diference between this code?

MC>         1. tal:repeat="dirDoc here/objectValues"

This one gives you all objects contained in the object on which the
template is called.

MC>         2. tal:repeat="dirDoc python:container.objectValues('Folder')"

This gives you all 'Folder' objects contained in the object which
contains the template itself.

MC>         How do I translate "here/objectValues" to
MC>         the same code using python script? What's
MC>         the code of python script could substitute
MC>         "here"?

'context' in script(python) is the same as 'here' in ZPTs.

in a script(python) you would write:
   context.objectValues()
to get the same result as
   here/objectValues
in ZPT

--
Geir Bækholt                       web-developer
geirh@funcom.com             funcom oslo | webdev-team