[Zope] Folder "user" ------ it is a BUG?????

Maik Jablonski maik.jablonski@uni-bielefeld.de
Thu, 27 Jun 2002 16:29:01 +0200

hi,

I think it is a bug.

- Create a folder with ID=user in your Root.
- go to acl_users and click on a user. Then you get a name-error.

Traceback below,

greetings maik.

On Thu, 2002-06-27 at 16:16, Chris McDonough wrote:
> I'm afraid I don't understand, can you try again?

Error Type: AttributeError
Error Value: name

Troubleshooting Suggestions

    * The URL may be incorrect.
    * The parameters passed to this resource may be incorrect.
    * A resource that this resource relies on may be encountering an
error.

For more detailed information about the error, please refer to the HTML
source for this page.

If the error persists please contact the site maintainer. Thank you for
your patience.