[Zope] Add PageTemplate: Undefined

Bryan C. Andregg bryan.andregg@duke.edu
Fri, 28 Jun 2002 13:07:01 -0400

--aFi3jz1oiPowsTUB

[ I searched the archives and found some stuff replated to this but no
answers. ]

I have the PageTemplate product successfully installed. It works fine inside
of a CMF site that I'm creating. I'd like to migrate to the use of
PageTemplates for the rest of my site as well. When I select PageTemplate f=
rom
the pulldown add box I get an error site which says the error, the entire
error is "Undefined". Has anyone seen this before and solved it, and is
willing to share the solution?

mystified,
--=20
Bryan C. Andregg		Duke University Medical Center
 Programmer			Dept. of Anesthesiology
 e <bryan.andregg@duke.edu>
 p +1 919 684 6201

--aFi3jz1oiPowsTUB