[Zope] __init__ is not a valid variable name because it starts with a "_"

Chris McDonough chrism@zope.com
Fri, 28 Jun 2002 19:55:26 -0400

You don't... ;-) You'll need to download and install Zope to make a Zope
Python product.  IMeme (http://www.imeme.net) provides a hosting
environment which allows you to install your own custom Zope products.