[Zope] External CSS via ZPTs

Mike Renfro renfro@tntech.edu
Sat, 29 Jun 2002 10:07:03 -0500

On Sat, Jun 29, 2002 at 10:48:42AM -0400, Shane McChesney wrote:

> I'm just learning Zope, and trying to stick to ZPTs over DTML
> wherever possible.

This may be one of the cases where it's not possible.

> How can I have a ZPT act as my external stylesheet and set that
> response header? That is, how do I emulate the dtml-call above in a
> ZPT?

I *think* ZPT is only useful when you have valid XML content, which
style sheets are not (or I'm doing them wrong, one or the other).

In my case, I just made the external style sheet a DTML method, with
nothing but the stylesheet content itself. No setheader commands or
anything. It's worked so far, but might not be the absolute best
solution.

--
Mike Renfro  / R&D Engineer, Center for Manufacturing Research,
931 372-3601 / Tennessee Technological University -- renfro@tntech.edu