[Zope] CMF: Phantom news item

Tom Nixon tom.nixon@aim23.com
Mon, 4 Mar 2002 16:37:47 -0000

This is a page in a CMF site:
http://www.aim23.com/aim.cms/brightonunderground/bu/recent_news

aim.cms is the pcgi script
brightonunderground is a folder
bu is a CMF portal

If you look at the last two news items on the page, one is linking to:
http://www.aim23.com/aim.cms/brightonunderground/bu/newWebSite

and the other to:
http://www.aim23.com/aim.cms/bu/newWebSite

Note that the second link is actually an object outside the CMF which
doesn't even exist, so why is it appearing in the news list? I cannot
find the phantom item anywhere so I cannot delete it.

The CMF portal "bu" was originally in the Zope root, but I made a copy
of it in the brightonunderground folder. I have since deleted the
original, but somehow this news item has been left behind.

Does anyone know how I can delete it?

Zope Version  (Zope 2.5.0 (binary release, python 2.1, win32-x86),
python 2.1.2, win32)
Python Version  2.1.2 (#31, Jan 15 2002, 17:28:11) [MSC 32 bit (Intel)]

T.