[Zope] ZMySQLDA 2.0.8 and MySQL-python-0.9.0

Joel Burton joel@joelburton.com
Mon, 4 Mar 2002 15:37:30 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 4 Mar 2002 sbergmann@weblog.de wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Does somebody know if it=B4s possible to change the default values for th=
> "Advanced Options" in ZMySQLDA? The Default is "Maximum rows to retrieve:
> 1000" "Maximum results to cache: 100". If I have a big table and want to
> select more then 1000 rows I always have to change the value after
> creating a new ZSQLMethod. When I forget these the results are not valid.
> I tried to to find the Values in the sourcecode but didn=B4t find.
>
> Bye

Change     max_rows_=3D1000 to something else in class DA in
lib/python/Shared/DC/ZRDB/DA.py

Will only affect new ZSQL Methods. You could write a Pyscript to loop over
all ZSQL objects (use ZopeFind()) and manage_advanced this for current
objects.

--=20

Joel BURTON  |  joel@joelburton.com  |  joelburton.com  |  aim: wjoelburton
Independent Knowledge Management Consultant