[Zope] "Zope DB instance has no attribute 'lock'"

Derek Simkowiak dereks@realloc.net
Mon, 4 Mar 2002 15:59:28 -0800 (PST)

-> Well, for what its worth, Andy made those changes to the DA based on
-> some stability feedback I'd given him, and because he probably didn't
-> get a whole lot of people testing the beta, it slipped through.

	Okay, I've calmed down now.  I apologize for my earlier outburst.

	After RTFM'ing Z SQL Methods, and seeing that they are not
supposed to have ';' at the end, I guess that is not really a problem in
the MySQL adapter.  And if there were no beta testers who caused _abort()
to get called, this bug could easily have slipped through.  So this is not
as serious as it seemed.  (Although why a global substition of self.lock
for self._lock wasn't done, I'll never know :)

	Thank you Matthew for your help.  I would appreciate it if you
could forward on this bug to the MySQL Database Adapter maintainer.

--Derek