[Zope] Inserting the content of a file in a Page template

Thomas Guettler zopestoller@thomas-guettler.de
Tue, 05 Mar 2002 16:39:54 +0100

Fanta Diallo wrote:

> Hello, this is a trivial question I guess.
>
> I find a lot of info to include a PROPERTY of a file into a page
> template.
> But I want to include the CONTENT of a file into this page template.
> -> what should be the format of the file that I want to include

I don't understand that question.

> -> how do I make the include statement from my page template?

If you want to include a file from the filesystem write an external
python script
which returns you the content if the file, then

if you want to include a file stored in zope:

Code was typed by mind, might contain errors.
 Hope that helps, thomas