[Zope] Validating Form Data

Mike Tran mtran@shufflemasterrd.com
Tue, 5 Mar 2002 10:50:16 -0700

Well, the "insertResume" method call on another method to Insert the data
into a database <dtml-call SQLinsertResume> and uses <sendmail> to notify the
site adminstrator.

I did not have any problems with Jscript inside of Zope.  My problem was form
data did not get passed to "insertResume".  Inside the SQLinsertResume and
sendmail I have variables referencing the form.  Zope gave me an error
because those form data was not passed to "insertResume".

Error Type: KeyError
Error Value: age

--
Mike Doanh Tran