[Zope] renamed gadfly DA, ZSQL Method shows new name, when called looks up old name

hans hans@beehive.de
Wed, 06 Mar 2002 18:01:52 +0000

On Zope 2.3.2
created gadfly DA, then created a ZSQL Method,
then renamed my Gadfly DA. In ZSQL Method Zope shows me
the new name as connection id, but when i call it (programmatically),
Zope complains
The database connection old_name cannot be found.
? Is this a bug or a feature, and why so?
furthermore, whenever i looked into the Gadfly DA/Properties,
zope showed me "demo" as data source (alphabetically first),
although the DA takes *my* database as data source.
Very misleading.
? Is that known and is there a higher version where this is fixed?
Who's got only a hammer sees the world as a nail
hans augustin  (software developer)           hans@beehive.de
beehive elektronische medien GmbH       http://www.beehive.de
phone: +49 30 847-82 0                  fax: +49 30 847-82 299