[Zope] storing binary data in an external database

marc lindahl marc@bowery.com
Wed, 06 Mar 2002 16:55:08 -0500

I believe there's a Blob (I think it's called) binary data type for sql -
there was a thread a while ago in this list, someone storing large images in
sql using those.

personally, I'd use ZODB, or just the file system (LocalFS or ExtImage)