[Zope] Confused about ZSyncer setup

John Ziniti jziniti@speakeasy.org
Wed, 06 Mar 2002 21:52:59 -0500

Do you have any third-party Products in your root folder.  I'm thinking
that maybe when it tries to sync, the line (290):

if ob.meta_type != 'ZSyncer':

may cause a problem if the objects meta_type is a function or a something
besides a string?

If it ain't that, jsut pepper some print statements in there to figure
out how far it's getting (on the client and the server)

Also:

> My understanding here, is that it IS irrelevant as to the contents of
> this instance on the production box, as it is the definition on the
> dev box that will specify the synchronisation.

Not sure what you mean by this, can you explain?  Do you mean the production
server's "Sync URL" can be empty?

Ziniti