[Zope] Automatically create SQL table from existing form?

Joel Burton joel@joelburton.com
Thu, 7 Mar 2002 09:51:57 -0500 (EST)

I've been handed a bunch of HTML forms that currently have the ACTION
set to a scritp send email with the values.

I want to switch these to stuffing into a database, but would rather not
hand-examine the forms to find the fields and field sizes and create SQL
tables manually.

I know there are sophisticated Zope products to create editing forms from
existing SQL tables (Znolk and family). Great, but not what I need here.

Is there a simple script someone has which looks at an HTML form, finds
the <input ..> and <textareas ..> and crafts a SQL table from it?

Thanks!

--

Joel BURTON  |  joel@joelburton.com  |  joelburton.com  |  aim: wjoelburton
Independent Knowledge Management Consultant