[Zope] 'System resources exceeded' error with ZODBCDA and Access

Igor Leturia IGOR@emun.com
Thu, 7 Mar 2002 15:55:35 +0100

  Hi all!

  I have Zope 2.3.2 installed on a Windows 2000 Server. I have an Access
databases and I make queries on it using ZODBCDA. It works fine, but
after some time running it gives an error which in English would be
(more or less) 'Microsoft ODBC Error. System resources exceeded'. The
only way to get it running again is restarting Zope?

  The database is not very big (about 8000 records). Is it a problem of
ZODBCDA, or is it Microsoft's Access ODBC driver's? Do I have to change
some parameter (cache, etc.) in any of them?

  Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance,

				Igor Leturia