[Zope] Automatically create SQL table from existing form?

Joel Burton joel@joelburton.com
Thu, 7 Mar 2002 13:20:05 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 7 Mar 2002, Chris Beaumont wrote:

> Grep and vi?
>
> ;)
>
> Seriously, I do that from time to time (I'm converting a lot of old
> Perl CGI.pm forms to use Zope..)
>
> ..and simply search for all the NAME's, strip away the fluff and
> build my create table script around the variables.. I shouldn't take
> *that* long..
>
> There may be a product to do something like that but I'd be surprised
> as it's (I think) not super common to only use Zope to email a form..
>
> -Chris

Yep. I was just hoping that someone had hacked out a python/perl/pwhatever
script to do this with a little less vi-ing.

Thanks!

--

Joel BURTON  |  joel@joelburton.com  |  joelburton.com  |  aim: wjoelburton
Independent Knowledge Management Consultant