[Zope] [Newbie] Making my own authentication form

Joel Burton joel@joelburton.com
Thu, 7 Mar 2002 13:48:22 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 7 Mar 2002, Zahid Malik wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm also trying to do this but I want to be able to create the user
> folders and users programmatically (with either python or zope). I can
> do this for the normal acl_users forlders but have had no success with
> CUF.
>
> Does anyone have any experience of this with CUF or CookieCrumbler or
> anything else? I must have a logout button as well.
>
> Any help would be gratefully received.
>
> Thanks
>
> Zahid

CookieCrumbler isn't a replacement user-folder, it uses the standard
acl_users ZODB user folder, so there should be no problem adding users
normally.

Adding users works fine w/exUserFolder; there's a well-defined API to add
users which is the same as the normal acl_users.

--

Joel BURTON  |  joel@joelburton.com  |  joelburton.com  |  aim: wjoelburton
Independent Knowledge Management Consultant