[Zope] WebDAV, Zope, M$ and implications...

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Thu, 7 Mar 2002 20:21:05 +0100

Derek Simkowiak writes:
 > -> WebDAV and M$Office related problems have been discussed multiple times
 > -> on the zope and zope-dev list (please check the archives).
 >
 > (a) I don't have time to surf through 6 months of archives looking for
 > I-don't-know-what
You know, you can search the archives via Google?

 > (b) I'm afraid that even if I did, I would miss a crucial piece of
 > information
Come on. Start searching. Try what you found.
If there remains a problem, look again at the archives and when
that does not help, come again with a precise question.

 > 	Can one of the developers familiar with the MS/WebDAV situation
 > write a HOWTO, or even just a mini-HOWTO, of the 10 most important points?
 > It would be very helpful.
After you did the above, you will be in an excellent position to
write this HowTo.

   I can assure you, it is a nice feeling to do something for the
   Zope community...

Dieter