[Zope] How to Use Zope With Apache

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Thu, 7 Mar 2002 20:34:23 +0100

M. Arifur Rahman writes:
 >   I'm a newbiz 4 Zope. I wanna use Zope with Apache &
 >  use zope for managing the submitted webpages in a LAN
 >  , i.e.finding 4 bugs ,maintaining all the used links
 >  whether they r OK or not etc.>  What should I do with
 > zope ? can anybody help me ?
Maybe with some very general rules...

  When you ask questions, it is a good idea to take some time to
  make it is easy for readers to understand your question.
  Keep in mind, it is your problem not theirs.
  Pigeon English ("newbiz", "4", "wanna", "r", ...) makes it rather
  difficult to understand you.

  Another good idea: background reading. This will tell you
  that Zope is great but does not have embedded support for
  link checking or link extraction. Suggest, you look at the
  Zope book or
    <http://www.dieter.handshake.de/pyprojects/zope/book/chap1.html> and
    <http://www.dieter.handshake.de/pyprojects/zope/book/chap3.html>

After that, you can come back with precise, carefully formulated questions.

Dieter