[Zope] Zope user limit?

mick polo sendyourstuff50@hotmail.com
Fri, 08 Mar 2002 09:16:04 +1030

    Umm How do I do that? do I just install MySql - run it and then pick
from a drop down selection in Zope as a ZSQL connection?

sorry to sound stupid. can you lead me through it?

Hi Mick,

You do not need mailing list assistance with that. MySQL installation
for Zope is very well documented.

Please read Zope Book, available from http://www.zope.org free of
charge: download the HTML tar.gz file, unpack using WinZip, and read the
chapter Relational Database Connectivity.

--
Milos Prudek

Hi..
OHHH sorry I didn't make myself clear - I am working on Win 98, there is
only one docco on installing Mysql with Zope on Win98, on zope.org and that
didn't work because the vital files from there are missing...

I'm moving to re-write this thing in PHP-Mysql-Apache

Pity - ZOPE rock(ed) - I'll come back in a year or two to see if the Gadfly
has improved (become fully threaded) -

Thanx -I learned a lot with Zope - BUT IT's NOT QUITE THERE YET!!

Mick