[Zope] porting a brilliant cms to a superior platform

BZ bz@bwanazulia.com
Fri, 8 Mar 2002 06:55:58 -0500

At 1:55 PM +0100 3/6/02, Lennart Regebro wrote:
>If you want discussions you can use ZUBB, I guess
>(http://www.zope.org/Members/BwanaZulia/ZUBB). It's nothing special, but
>neither is the forums in eZPublish. (There are better, free PHP forums on
>the net).

While I hesitate to say it is "nothing special" since I have been
using it on 4/5 sites for over 2 years and have really never had a
problem with it as some boards have over 4500 posts, I would say it
is more simple than others.

Obviously, the beuty of Zope here is that you can take ZUBB and turn
it into whatever you want. Add smiley faces, or emoticons, or
whatever cheezy poof thing you can think of.

The purpose of ZUBB is to have a threaded discussion board
application that can scale, is searchable and easy to install, use.

It is open source, so anyone can (and has) particpate.

BZ