[Zope] Re: is possible to store id or sequence-number of a clicked item in a var?

Hamzal Kamal k_hamzat@yahoo.com
Fri, 8 Mar 2002 03:59:57 -0800 (PST)

Hello Steve,
Thanks for your supports,
> How about
> <dtml-in "objectValues('DTML Document')">
> </dtml-in>
Yeah, this will actually worked.
But this my problem;
I have an index_html method in my root folder which display my
header, navi and content_html methods.

Also I have a folder called others which holds my DTML Documents. I
set the iteration on this folder as you have done above and it works
perfectly. The real problem now is that when i clicked on the
hyperlink my DTML document inside the others' folder is displayed in
isolation without referencing the index_html content.

Is their a way i can now establish relationship between the dtml
document and my index_html in my root folder.

Best Regards.
kamal

> On Friday, March 8, 2002, at 04:40 AM, Hamzal Kamal wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> > I have iteration list of docs with their titles as their
> hyperlinks,
> > My problem is that how do i store the id or the sequence number
> for a
> > particular clicked title in a variable and make uses of it later.
> >
> > thanks
> > -kamal

=====
Hamzat kamaldeen Ishola