badly formatted mails (was Re: [Zope] Apache ProxyPass + Zope == bad?)

Oliver Bleutgen myzope@gmx.net
Fri, 08 Mar 2002 17:31:16 +0100

Chris McDonough wrote:
>>Reformated message, for readability ...
>>Chris, do you have a new mail client? ;-)
>>

> Ooo, no.  Did it look bad?  I hate badly formatted mails; if you can tell me
> what it was doing I'll try to fix it.
>
> Thanks,

Shortly after replying I read the mini-flamewar Re:Dear Listowner...
about outlook and immediatly wished I never wrote that, but since you
asked ;-).
I really don't want to sound anal, but the standard outlook formatting:

[message]