R: R: [Zope] CookieCrumbler logout problems

Alex Cordero ale-ci-esse@libero.it
Sat, 9 Mar 2002 14:07:06 +0100

> An "Unauthorized" response is also send to the browser in some
> exceptional error situations. You
> get a browser login dialog and when you successfully provide
> login information, then you are authenticated with HTTP
> authentication and CookieCrumbler can no longer log you out.
> This is probably a bug. But it occurs only rarely and is probably
> not your problem.

This is really what it does! When I log in by the login_form and then I
examine the REQUEST object (I do so by a DTML method which recalls REQUEST),
AUTHENTICATED_USER is set the same as the cookie name! I really don't know
why this happens... I've esperienced thsi win Internet Explorer 5.5 ,5.0 and
also Netscape 4.76. Do you think it's a CookieCrumbler bug?

Alex Cordero