[Zope] Meta Type, how to change?

Maik Jablonski maik.jablonski@uni-bielefeld.de
Tue, 12 Mar 2002 14:04:28 +0100

On Tue, 12 Mar 2002 13:56:24 +0100
"Marcus Bergmann" <marcus.bergmann@isst.fhg.de> wrote:

> Ok, I changed both ( 'Meta Type' in the ZClasses basic and the 'Add List
> Name' in the factory), but the name of the Permission ist still the old
> name ('Add <old name>') and it appears in all security menues. Where can
> I change the name for the permission?

In your ZClass enter the 'little man carrying the box'. It's the
permission-constructor (called something like yourproduct_add_permission).
There you should change the Name.

greetings again, maik.

--
 maik jablonski                           visit www.zope.org,
 universitaet bielefeld                   LET'S GET ZOPED!!!!

 http://www.zfl.uni-bielefeld.de/
 http://www.sachunterricht-online.de/