Zope without SQL (was Re: [Zope] What causes the community to stall so often?)

Bill Anderson bill@libc.org
12 Mar 2002 18:04:42 -0700

On Sat, 2002-03-09 at 12:24, Chris McDonough wrote:
> >    Zope without SQL is just a toy for small sites.
>
> I need to take exception to this.  We help maintain some high-profile
> and high-traffic websites that have no connection whatsoever to a SQL
> database.  ZEO makes this very possible.

I have to agree, I have several Intranet sites that have been far from
"small sites". We in fact, moved away from ZSQL.

--
Bill Anderson
Linux in Boise Club                  http://www.libc.org