[Zope] I need a clue

Jeff Nielsen / UgoFast Ugo@speakeasy.net
Tue, 12 Mar 2002 22:07:44 -0800

I'm trying to do a rather simple thing, I think, but I can't get it to
work right. If someone can point out where I'm going astray, it would be
appreciated. I'm trying to iterate over a list of files in a LocalFS
subdirectory, and then write out some html if the files end in .gif or
.jpg. Something like this:

<dtml-in "images[FSSession['LoginCompanyImagesPath']].fileIds()">
  <dtml-if "_.string.find('sequence-item','.gif') >= 0 or
_.string.find('sequence-item','.jpg') >= 0">
    ..do some things if a .gif or .jpg file
  </dtml-if>
</dtml-in>

However, the find always returns -1, regradless of whether the
sequence-item has .gif or.jpg in it. I'm baffled.

Jeff Nielsen / UgoFast
http://www.UgoFast.com
Jeff@UgoFast.com