[Zope] invalid token error

Manish Sharma manish_ssharma@yahoo.com
Tue, 12 Mar 2002 23:31:56 -0800 (PST)

--0-879545836-1016004716=:13839

I want to upload some files in zope using load_site.py
While running the command in python i m getting the error like Syntex error : invalid token

the command statement is

>>> python .\load_site.py -u manish:manishkumar -D http:localhost:8080/test/  /tests/

here test is a folder created in zope manager and tests is come with Load_site kit havinf three .htm files.

i tried wxLoadSite.py through python
>>> python .\wxLoadSite.py
it also giving the same error of invalid token
please tell me the solution......
manish