[Zope] Inserting values into db - problems

Joel Burton joel@joelburton.com
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 08:43:05 -0500

Put it in the ZSQL Method; that way we can see *exactly* what it gets.

Then:

  * can you test the ZSQLMethod (with the test tab) and have it work?

  * can you call the ZSQLMethod w/a hand-crafted URL and does it work?

Don't understand the question about an if block? What are you talking about?

Joel BURTON | joel@joelburton.com | joelburton.com | aim: wjoelburton
Knowledge Management & Technology Consultant