[Zope] Datefields (problem with ZPsycopg and "/"s in dates)

Joel Burton joel@joelburton.com
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 09:45:12 -0500

(I've actually taken this off the zope@zope.org list since it's really
unrelated to your question. We'll move it back on once we get back to the
problem!)

> All this works just fine. I haven't a clue in how to create a
> '.zexp', can you
> point me to the docs that say how to do this?

A .zexp is what you get when you export objects from Zope.

. if the stuff relating to this problem isn't in a folder already, copy it
into one

. check the folder in the management interface listing and choose Export.

This will put a file called "folder name.zexp" in your $ZOPE/var directory.
Email it to me and I can see exactly what you're doing.