[Zope] Re: Page Templates problem

Christian Theune ct@gocept.com
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 20:28:49 +0100

Howdi.

Actually I can't recommend opera linux for TTW editing with zope, but i am
using it for myself most of the time. Opera currently has some real problems
on linux:

- back button refreshes complete frameset
- crashes about all 30-60 minutes ...
- pressing <back> for forms doesn't fill them out again

but the linebreak bug (and the problem with transmitting
zmi pages too) is gone in 6.0.

* Joel Burton <joel@joelburton.com> [020311 14:50]:

--
Christian Theune - ct@gocept.com
gocept gmbh & co.kg - schalaunische strasse 6 - 06366 koethen/anhalt

reduce(lambda x,y:x+y,[chr(ord(x)^42) for x in 'zS^BED\nX_FOY\x0b'])