[Zope] error messages

Christian Theune ct@gocept.com
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 21:06:12 +0100

* Shilpa Shenvi <sshenvi@nal.usda.gov> [020311 18:10]:

Hi.

1. Yes, you can put them to another file, by setting the "STUPID_LOG_FILE" to
a filename where your zope has access to (e.g. in the start.bat append this right
after the -D switch)

2. Yes, try clicking on the running dos box window, use properties and there
you can tune this windows settings (including the output buffer), then accept the
changes and allow him to set this for all windows of this class.

Greetings

Christian