[Zope] ZMySQLDA test release 2.0.9b2

Andy Dustman andy@dustman.net
14 Mar 2002 15:57:05 -0500

I've put up a test release of ZMySQLDA:

http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/mysql-python/ZMySQLDA-2.0.9b2.tar.gz

It has some changes to the internal locking which I hope will solve some
of the problems we are seeing. It also makes some additional log entries
when connections are opened and closed. It requires the latest test
release of MySQLdb:

http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/mysql-python/MySQL-python-0.9.2b1.tar.gz

If you have been having crashes, try this and let me know the results.
Be sure to mention what versions you are using for Zope and MySQL
(client and server), and what table types you are using, and whether or
not transactions are explicitly turned on or off.

--
Andy Dustman         PGP: 0x930B8AB6
    @       .net     http://dustman.net/andy