[Zope] [URGENT] Re : Problem with upload of HQX files

FrŽdŽric Lemaitre flemaitre@fede.generali.fr
Fri, 15 Mar 2002 10:16:31 +0100

Hello,

In fact, a have done a Google search about problem on HQX upload with Zope.
I found 1 question (from 1999) of a person who had the same problem, he
doesn't had any responses. So he moved from FreeBSD 3.x to FreeBSD 4.x to
solve his problem.

Here is his response :
>Hmm.. in my case it turned out to be OS dependent. I was using
>FreeBSD 3.X (IIRC). I think when I moved to FreeBSD 4.X it started to
>work again. The problem was that they implemented "chunking" in 2.1.1
>for publishing File objects and the chunks weren't streamed correctly by
>FreeBSD threads.
>-steve

My Zope configuration is :
	Windows NT 4 Server
	Zope 2.4.4b1 (binary release, python 2.1, win32-x86)
	Python 2.1.2 (binary release, win32)

I NEED HELP !!!!
Fred.