[Zope] DCOracle2 question

tgraham@speakeasy.net tgraham@speakeasy.net
Fri, 15 Mar 2002 09:41:45 -0800

If I understand the question, you could add a ZSql Method like 'select * =
from view_name'

then add a Z Search Interface and bind it to the newly created sql method=
 and that should give you an idea of how sql and zope work. =20

There may be a more proper way to do it via Page Templates but I'm still =
trying to wrap my brain around those.

hth,

Todd