[Zope] AttributeError: 'None' object has no attribute 'load'

Chris McDonough chrism@ZOPE.COM
Sun, 17 Mar 2002 14:26:45 -0500

Jean,

Thanks so much for the summary.  I dont expect that we'll be able to do
much with the current crop of information but as soon as somebody makes
the problem replicable, we'll be able to solve it.  I have a suspicion
that it may be related to conflict errors as well.. do you see any
conflict errors in your log?

- C