[Zope] PHParser released

Maik Jablonski maik.jablonski@uni-bielefeld.de
Mon, 18 Mar 2002 11:51:44 +0100

hello,

today i've released PHParser. It gives you the chance to reuse your old
scripts from the days before you experienced ZOPE and Python. It's a little
bit like the  PHPDocument-Product. Unfortunately the PHPDocument-Product seems
to be a little "hacky" & unmaintained, so I decided to reinvent the wheel in
order to get a clean and stable product for production environments.

PHParser is a ZOPE-Product which is based heavily on the
DTML-Document-Class.  A PHParser will give you all the features of a
DTML-Document + all the  features of PHP. Additionally you can mix DTML into
your PHP-Code.

http://www.zope.org/Members/mjablonski/PHParser

Maybe someone wants to use it in order to save some time and money... In the
future you should use always Python anyhow, I guess...

greetings, maik.

--
 maik jablonski                           visit www.zope.org,
 universitaet bielefeld                   LET'S GET ZOPED!!!!

 http://www.zfl.uni-bielefeld.de/
 http://www.sachunterricht-online.de/