[Zope] Using Zope without running Zope (maybe a little silly)

Jordan Katz katz@underlevel.net
19 Mar 2002 22:45:44 -0500

Hey,

  This may sound a bit idiotic, but is there a way to produce Zope
  webpages on one system and cleanly use to result on another without
  having Zope?  For example, I have Zope on my system and I have used
  it to produce pages.  I'd like to take only the necessary HTML from
  what I produced and use it, as if hand-written, on my webserver
  which is not running Zope (and isn't under my control, so I can't
  run Zope on it).  I would like to update the pages on my system,
  using Zope, and then synchronize it with the server whenever changes
  are made.  Did anyone ever do this?  Is it possible?  Or is it too
  stupid to merit a response? :)

Thanks a lot,
--
Jordan Katz <katz@underlevel.net>  |  Mind the gap