[Zope] Zope on Solaris

Paul Browning paul.browning@bristol.ac.uk
Thu, 21 Mar 2002 06:26:44 -0000

--On 26 February 2002 19:15 +0100 Dieter Maurer <dieter@handshake.de> wrote:

> Oliver Erlewein writes:
>  > Now if your Solaris works then please solve the puzzle! I know that I
> can't  > and that wasn't for lack of trying.
> Sorry. But chances would be much greater when my Solaris did not work...
>
> I did nothing special that it worked.
>
>    Python 2.1.2 from source, compiled with GCC without any special
>    configuration options.
>
>    Zope 2.5 (CVS version from end of January) from source.
>    Nothing special.

Dieter:

You didn't say which version of Solaris and whether you have a
multi-processor box - these factors appear to be key.

Matt Hamilton thinks he may have solved the riddle:

http://www.zope.org/Members/glpb/solaris

Paul

--
 The Library, Tyndall Avenue, Univ. of Bristol, Bristol, BS8 1TJ, UK
   E-mail: paul.browning@bristol.ac.uk  URL: http://www.bris.ac.uk/