[Zope] Report on Solaris Zope performance available

seb bacon seb@jamkit.com
21 Mar 2002 10:38:11 +0000

Thanks everyone involved for a really interesting read.  It wasn't clear
to me whether you folks had 'solved' the problem or not, though.  It
sounded to me like you had.  Did I read the report too quickly, and miss
something?

seb