[Zope] /read on template fails

Andrea Mennucc debian@Tonelli.sns.it
Thu, 21 Mar 2002 14:30:21 +0100

hi

thanks for the answer (which I am CCing to debian bug database)

next question:
  http://localhost:9673/FileLib/index_html
is a page template; so the method
  http://localhost:9673/FileLib/index_html/read
is part of the page template machinery (i.e. part of Zope): so,
is this a bug in Zope?

and, btw: where is this method in Zope?
a.