[Zope] generic properties viewer?

Reinoud van Leeuwen reinoud.v@n.leeuwen.net
Thu, 21 Mar 2002 15:27:41 +0100

Hi,

often when I am working in Zope, I find myself constantly googling for all
kinds of documentation on the objects I am working with. And I keep asking
myself "is there a more simpel way?"

What I am looking for is a Zope product that lets me view all methods and
attributes of a given class. For instance for the object type
DTML-Document it should list something like:

- attribute id (inherited from class objectmanager)
- attribute title (inherited from class objectmanager
- method view (inherited from...)

etc.
It would be even better when it could produce a tree of the
class-hierarchy.

I am sure that I must not be the first who has had this idea. Has somebody
implemented something like this yet?

TIA,
Reinoud
"Nothing is as subjective as reality"