[Zope] set accessrule

jbr@FIZ-Karlsruhe.DE jbr@FIZ-Karlsruhe.DE
Thu, 21 Mar 2002 18:48:16 +0100 (MET)

Hello,

I have difficulties with accessrule. I am using zope 2.5.0

I have a folder named testfolder.

For this folder I have set accessrule to the python script
accessruleHB, which is in folder  testfolder.

  ## Script (Python) "accessruleHB"
  ##bind container=container
  ##bind context=context
  ##bind namespace=
  ##bind script=script
  ##bind subpath=traverse_subpath
  ##parameters=REQUEST=None
  ##title=
  ##
  # Import a standard function, and get the HTML request and response objects.
  # from Products.PythonScripts.standard import html_quote

  session = context.REQUEST.SESSION

  sessionId=session.get('MySessionId')
  if  sessionId == None:
  REQUEST.RESPONSE.redirect('/rootfolder')

But it seems that this script is not called automatically by
set accessrules, because nothing happens.

What I want is: If sombody is accessing folder testfolder, accessrule
for this folder should call accessruleHB to redirect people (and thus
to deny access)  if they are not authorized.

If I run the script standalone ( by calling it) it redirects to rootfolder.

What have I done wrong with setaccessrule ?

With kind regards, Juergen Berger