[Zope] Re: form with mutiple actions?

Steve Spicklemire steve@spvi.com
Fri, 22 Mar 2002 08:59:55 -0500

Hamzal,

	I think what you mean is you want to have an action that store =
some=20
info and also displays it. You can use

<dtml-call insertZSQLMethod>

to insert data into a table as a "side effect" of displaying the data.=20=

Then use <dtml-var ....> to display the data that was inserted on the=20
same page. Is that what you mean?

-steve