[Zope] finding URL contents for MS behavior

Thomas B. Passin tpassin@mitretek.org
Fri, 22 Mar 2002 12:09:07 -0500

[Mark A. Lilly]

(http://msdn.microsoft.com/workshop/author/behaviors/behaviors_node_entry.as

;
>     width : 33%;
>   }
>
> The problem is, the code above doesn't work. When i change the url line to
> point to my apache on Port 80, it works fine.
>
>     behavior: url(http://192.168.1.1/newsite/calendar.htc) ;
>
> How can i make this work in Zope? I tried saving calendar.htc as a DTML
> document and then a method.  Should i use Local File System, or save as a
> File object or ???
>
> Any thoughts are welcome.

Any information about what doesn't work, like error messages, are welcome.

Assuming that the url actually points to the right place for the .htc
document, it might be that you need to tell Zope what MIME type to use for
the file.

Cheers,

Tom P